- ALLERGIES & NUTS Almonds and almond butter are the only nuts and nut butters permitted in school due to anaphylactic allergies of more than one child. Please refrain from sending all nuts (with the exception of almonds) as well as seafood and shellfish into the school. We will send out a more detailed notice tomorrow so please check your email for this important information.
- DOG ALLERGIES We also have students that are allergic to dogs so would ask that all dogs please remain outside of the school.
- PARENT ED NIGHT Come join us for an informative evening on Mon, Sept 24th from 6:00-8:00pm. We will be hosting a Silent Journey discussion for all parents covering the Montessori Method from birth to 12 years of age. Please RSVP to Jeanne at [email protected]. Limited childcare will be available for North Star children between the ages of 30 months to 12 years. Registration is required.
- COMMUNITY AMBASSADORS have now sent out e-vites for their parent socials which will be held on Sat, Sept 22nd. Please let us know if you have not yet heard from your Community Ambassador.
- PARENT ED SPEAKER Squamish Montessori School would like to invite you to an evening with Trevor Eissler, a “Montessori Mad Man” and author of Montessori Madness. Trevor is a Montessori advocate who speaks “parent to parent”, delivering an engaging and passionate talk about the benefits of Montessori education for your child. Please see poster on the office bulletin board for further information and details on date and time.
- USBORNE BOOK SALE will take place on Thurs, Sept 27th. Please check bulletin boards throughout the school for further details.
- FURNITURE We have several desks and tables that we are giving away. They are located in the hallway outside of the children’s washrooms. Please feel free to take what you would like. The NSWC will remove them all for disposal on Friday afternoon.
Please check back next week for updates specific to Casa only!
- TERRY FOX RUN The Upper & Lower Elementary students will be participating in a Terry Fox run on Fri, Sept 28th. Please have your child bring a minimum $2 donation and wear comfortable clothes & running shoes.
- QUESTIONNAIRE Please return the questionnaire Brooke distributed at the information session if you have not already done so.