- FUN AND FABULOUS FRIDAY FUNDRAISING FEATURE Hello Parents! For this week’s Friday Feature on Fri, Sept 30th we will be selling homemade bruschetta, with garlic grown right from our school. The cost will be $5.00 for each jar. All profits will go towards the Year 6 and 7’s trip to the United Nations. Once again, thank you for your support.
- PARENT SOCIAL Thank you to everyone who helped make this year’s Parent Social a success. Those parents that were able to attend enjoyed an evening of good food and even better company. A good time was had by all!
- THANKSGIVING Mark your calendars for Mon, Oct 10th. School will not be in session.
- iCAL The iCal feature is now working on our website so you can download the Monthly Calendar straight to your Outlook. Simply click on the icon at the bottom left of the calendar.
- ANNUAL CALENDAR Please note that one of our Out of Uniform Days has been changed on the Annual Calendar. Cultural Day will now take place on Fri, Jan 27th. A revised Annual Calendar can be found on the website.
- FAMILY POCKETS Don’t forget to check your family pocket in the hallway on a daily basis!
- 4 CATS ARTS STUDIO has posted their Fall Schedule. For more information check out their website at www.4cats.com.
- BOY SMARTS PRESENTATION “Boy Smarts Strategies for Classroom Success” will be presented in Vancouver on Fri, Oct 21st. For more information please go to www.mentoringboys.com.
- EXTENDED DAY K FIELDTRIP The Extended Day K students will be going on a fieldtrip to the Ecology Centre on Mon, Oct 3rd. Please sign the attached permission form K and return it to the office by 8:30am on Mon, Oct 3rd.
- EXTENDED DAY K PE The Extended Day K students will do Yoga for PE beginning on Tues, Oct 4th until Thurs, Oct 27th. Please ensure that your child brings a yoga mat and water bottle.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The Lower Elementary students will be rock climbing for PE starting on Tues, Oct 4th. Please sign the attached waiver and permission form and return to the office by Mon, Oct 3rd.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY HOT LUNCH Dear Upper Elementary Parents – this week the UE will be having their first hot lunch of the year! The lunch will be served by Hannah Kindler, Anita Mazumdar-Moscato and Tess Xu. It will be spaghetti, with a choice of tomato or alfredo sauce, and fresh garlic bread. The cost will be $5.00. Thank you for your support!
- PARENT ED NIGHT The first Parent Ed Night for Elementary parents is scheduled for Mon, Oct 17th. More details to follow.