- USBORNE BOOK SALE Reminder of our Usborne Book Sale next week from Tues, Sept 20th to Thurs, Sept 22nd. A representative from Usborne will be set up in the Cedar Room Tuesday 11am-4pm, Wednesday 8am-4pm and Thursday 8am-1pm. Catalogues are also available for browsing at the front office.
- WATER SHUT OFF Please note that due to a maintenance upgrade at the North Shore Winter Club, the District of North Vancouver will be shutting off the water supply in our building from approximately 7:00-9:00am on Thurs, Sept 22nd. The actual projected completion time for this upgrade is 8:00am however we have been given a longer window to allow for any unexpected delays. Washrooms are available for our use during class time on the lower floor of the NSWC however we advise families to encourage children to also use the washroom before leaving the house.
INFANT & TODDLER PROGRAM Our Toddler program is now full however there are still a few spots left in the Monday Infant classes. Please feel free to forward a copy of the attached application form to friends and family!
- PARENT DISCOVERY EVENING Reminder of our first Parent Discovery Evening of the year when we welcome guest speaker Lynn Sumida! Please join us on Tues, Sept 20th from 6:30-8:00pm. Sign-up sheet for both attendance and childcare is posted on the office bulletin board. Childcare is available for North Star students registered in Casa & Elementary.
- AGM DATE CHANGE Please note that the date of our Annual General Meeting has been changed to Wed, Nov 2nd. The attached annual calendar has also been updated on our website.
- PICTURE DAY Reminder that picture day is coming up on Mon, Oct 3rd. Details to follow!
- PARENT MEET & GREET Reminder that Mon, Sept 19th from 8:15-9:00am and 12:15-1:00pm is our Casa Parent Meet & Greet in the Cedar Room. See you there!
- PARENT MEET & GREET Reminder that from 8:15-9:00am Fri, Sept 16th is our Elementary and Mon, Sept 19th is our Casa Parent Meet & Greet. Please feel free to attend one or both. See you there!
- EXTENDED-DAY KINDERGARTEN PE The Extended-day K students will be participating in Skills & Drills with Cecile for PE next week.
- HEARING & VISION SCREENING Vancouver Coastal Health will be here for the Kindergarten Hearing & Vision Screening on Wed, Sept 28th. VCH parent notification letters with all the details have been placed in your family pockets.
- PARENT MEET & GREET Reminder that tomorrow Fri, Sept 16th from 8:15-9:00am is our Elementary Parent Meet & Greet in the Cedar Room. See you there!
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The Lower El students will be participating in Skills & Drills with Cecile for PE next week.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The Upper El students will continue with biking for PE next week.
- LOWER & UPPER FIELDTRIP The Lower & Upper Elementary students will be going on a fieldtrip to the Britannia Mine Museum on Fri, Sept 23rd. Please sign and submit the attached permission form on or before 8:30am Mon, Sept 19th.
- AFTER SCHOOL ART Reminder that after school art begins tomorrow Fri, Sept 16th.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PHOTOS Please have your UE child bring in a photo from their summer holidays. All of these photos will be added to the classroom scrapbook. Thank you!
- TERRY FOX RUN Reminder that tomorrow Fri, Sept 16th students in both the Lower & Upper Elementary will be taking part in an event to support the Terry Fox Foundation. Further information was distributed in family pockets last week. Please ensure your child is wearing his/her PE uniform and that they are dressed for the weather. Donations can be made tomorrow as well.