- FUNDRAISER We raised $5,500 at our Mosquito Creek Fundraiser!!! Thank you everyone for your participation!
- PARENT CONFERENCES will be held on Fri, Nov 30th. School is not in session. Upper and Lower El students will participate in the last 5 minutes of the meeting. Please ensure you sign up on the sheet posted on the office bulletin board as there will be no make-up meetings until the New Year.
- REPORT CARDS First Term report cards for K & Elementary will be distributed at the conclusion of your parent/teacher conference on Fri, Nov 30th. Signed copies are due back on Mon, Dec 3rd.
- PENNY DRIVE The Lower Elementary will be holding a Penny Drive – “Penny Drive – clean water for the poor. We will collect as many pennies as we can. We will put up posters and encourage people to raise pennies for clean water. People will be hydrated and healthy – please contribute as many pennies as you can. Thank you for your contribution! – Leelee & Jalen”.
- WINTER BREAK The last day of school before Winter Break will be Thurs, Dec 20th. It is early dismissal for everyone at 11:30am. Our first day back is Mon, Jan 7th.
- KINDERGARTEN VISION/HEARING/DENTAL SCREEN is taking place on Wed, Nov 28th at 1:00pm.
- PARENT-CHILD NIGHT will take place on Mon, Dec 10th from 6:00-7:00pm. This is an opportunity for your child to show you the classroom and some of their work. As this is the final gathering before the holidays, the event will also include a short performance. Stay tuned for further details!
- K & ELEMENTARY PIZZA LUNCH FUNDRAISER Reminder that tomorrow Fri, Nov 23rd is our first hot pizza lunch
- PARENT-CHILD NIGHT will take place on Tues, Dec 11th from 6:00-7:00pm. This is an opportunity for your child to show you the classroom and some of their work. As this is the final gathering before the holidays, the event will also include a short performance. Stay tuned for further details!
- K & ELEMENTARY PIZZA LUNCH FUNDRAISER Reminder that tomorrow Fri, Nov 23rd is our first hot pizza lunch!
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Days is also tomorrow Fri, Nov 23rd and we will continue to raise funds for Debra, an organization that supports children with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). For a minimum donation of $1.00 (cash only) students will be free to choose what they wear to school.
- ELEMENTARY PARENT BOOK CLUB is Fri, Nov 23rd from 9:00am to 11:00am. The book is entitled “The Self-Esteem Trap”.
- RUNNING CLUB The Running Club is now over for this term. Please watch for a future announcement indicating the Club will resume in the New Year. Thank you to Niko for leading this group!