- WINE WALL We still require 45 bottles of wine for the Wine Wall game at our upcoming fundraiser. Wine can be dropped off to Jeanne or Tiffany. Thank you!
- AUCTION ITEMS Please bring in all auction items you have collected by Thurs, Nov 9th. Thank you!
- FUNDRAISER at MOSQUITO CREEK Tickets will be on sale Tuesday and Thursday next week in the front lobby.
- PRO D DAY is Fri, Nov 9th. School will not be in session.
- REMEMBRANCE DAY is Mon, Nov 12th. School will not be in session.
- OPEN HOUSE Our first Open House for prospective parents is coming up on Wed, Nov 14th from 4:00-7:00pm. Pass the word to friends and family! This is a great opportunity for prospective families to tour the school, take a look inside the classrooms and speak with teachers.
- LOST & FOUND Please continue to check all belongings in your chid’s cubby/locker to ensure that they belong to you – particularly on days with activities such as skating. There have been several missing items lately so please also check to ensure that you did not bring home another child’s item by mistake.
- FAMILY WORKSHOPS November and December workshops with Mariana are now full. Registration for the New Year will go out in December.
- LOWER EL FIELDTRIP The LE students will be going on a fieldtrip to the Beaty Biodiversity Museum at UBC on Tues, Nov 6th. Please complete the attached Biodiversity Permission Slip and return to the office by Mon, Nov 5th.
- LOWER EL MONTHLY SELF-EVALUATIONS have been placed in family pockets. Please discuss these with your child at home and then sign and return them by Mon, Nov 5th. You may also want to use this as an opportunity to talk about goals as a family and how you can work together to achieve them. You may also wish to discuss how you have each been practicing the 3 C’s (compassion, courage & community).
- LOWER EL PE The LE students will have PE in-house all next week.
- UPPER EL PE The UE students will be taking tennis lessons for PE on Tuesdays & Thursdays beginning Thurs, Nov 1st until Tues, Dec 4th.
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Days is tomorrow Fri, Nov 2nd. We continue to raise funds for Debra, an organization that supports children with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). For a minimum donation of $1.00 (cash only) students will not be required to wear a uniform but be free to choose what they wear to school on each of those days. You may donate one lump sum at the beginning of the year or on each Free Dress Day.