- HOLIDAY CELEBRATION & ELEMENTARY ART AUCTION Please note that, due to room availability, the date of our Holiday Celebration & Elementary Art Auction has been changed to Thurs, Dec 15th. Please find revised Annual Calendar for your reference.
- FRIDAY FEATURE “Tis’ the Season Holiday Raffle” Happy Holidays Parents! Last chance to buy raffle tickets and get your tickets in those jars! Tickets are selling out quickly, so hurry! This raffle is a great chance to win fabulous presents for your friends and loved ones! We are going to be selling at drop off and Elementary pick up times. We will be selling all week, but will close at 3:00pm on Friday afternoon Nov 18th at which time the draw will take place. Winners will be posted on Mon, Nov 28th. Thank you for your support! The Year 6&7’s
- OUT OF UNIFORM DAY Get out your best flannel jammies and fuzzy slippers because our next special dress up day is tomorrow Fri, Nov 18th – Pajama Day!
- FIRST TERM REPORTS CARDS will be distributed on Wed, Nov 23rd.
- PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES are coming up on Fri, Nov 25th. Signup sheets are now posted. Please note that there is a separate sign-up sheet for Kindergarten children and then one for Cypress (3&4 yrs) and Sitka (3&4years). Childcare will be provided for North Star students in the After School Care room while you are in your Parent-Teacher Conference.
- PARENT OBSERVATIONS Scheduled parent observations will take place in the new year but we encourage all parents to observe in the classroom periodically throughout the year. At this time, if your child is 4 years and older, we invite you to book a 20 minute observation through Jeanne. Please come in and see the classroom in action before the Parent-Teacher Conference. Spaces are limited so book your observation today.
- PORTRAIT RE-TAKES We have made special arrangements for Lifetouch to come to our school for re-takes on Mon, Nov 28th.
- EXTENDED DAY K PE The Extended Day K students will continue with Bollywood Dance.
- EXTENDED DAY K This week’s UN fundraiser is Monthly Movie Madness. We will be watching Kung Fu Panda 2. You can sign up on the office bulletin board. Feel free to bring a pillow since it is also pajama day! Movie night includes: Pizza, Punch and Snickerdoodles. Movie night will be held on Fri, Nov 18th from 3:30-5:30. The price is $10.
- HIGH TOUCH HIGH TECH The Extended Day K students have HTHT Chem Fun on Mon, Nov 21st.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE children will continue with Bollywood Dance.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE children will continue with Fencing.
- UN FUNDRAISER This week’s UN fundraiser is Monthly Movie Madness. We will be watching Kung Fu Panda 2. You can sign up on the office bulletin board. Feel free to bring a pillow since it is also pajama day! Movie night includes: Pizza, Punch and Snickerdoodles. Movie night will be held on Fri, Nov 18th from 3:30-5:30. The price is $10.
- CHILD-PARENT NIGHT We are holding our first Child-Parent Night on Mon, Nov 28th from 6:00-7:00pm for Upper & Lower Elementary families. This is a wonderful opportunity for your child to show you what they’ve been working on in the classroom. More information to come next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY FIELDTRIP The Lower Elementary students will be going to see “The Wizard of Oz” at Carousel Theatre on Fri, Dec 2nd. Permission slips and further information to follow next week.