- TWO LIONS FUNDRAISER is coming up on Sat, May 23rd at 6:00pm!!! This is our last event of the year and is always a super fun one! Let’s also make it a super huge success!!! Tickets are $25.00 each and include a drink & appetizer. Look for ticket sellers at the front office before and after school.
- WINE WALL As part of the event, we will also be including the ever popular wine wall! Please help us build a really great wall by dropping off a bottle (or 2!) of red or white wine at the front office. We are also kindly asking if you know of anyone that can donate an item to our silent auction table… we would really appreciate it. Thank you from The Fundraising Team!
- SCHOOL PANORAMA PHOTO The school panorama photo will be taken on Mon, May 25th at 9:30am. Afternoon Casa students please arrive at 9:15am. If it is raining on May 25th then the photo day will be moved to Mon, June 8th.
- GARAGE SALE Thank you to everyone who donated to and participated in Saturday’s Garage Sale… your efforts were very much appreciated!!! We raised approximately $400.
- CHILDRUN You can still register for the ChildRun in support of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation on Sun, May 31st. In order to register for the school team, please go to the following website: https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/team.cfm?Event=Childrun&Team=9416 and click on “Join Team”. Thank you, Silvina Moscato
- AID TO LIFE is now registering for the summer session!!! Classes will run for 7 weeks from July 6th-August 21st. Registration is done on a first-come first-serve basis and classes fill quickly so please pass along to friends & family. If you would like to register simply complete and submit the attached registration form along with payment.
- PRO D DAY Reminder of upcoming Pro D Day on Fri, May 15th and Victoria Day on Mon, May 18th. School will not be in session on either of these days.
- TRACK & FIELD MEET We are looking for volunteers to help out at the first Montessori Regional Track Meet on Thurs, May 28th. We will need help setting up, timing, measuring and clean-up crew. Those with first aid or medical training please specify. If you are interested in helping out please email Jeanne.
- PRACTICUM STUDENTS Our AMI students, Anna Choi (Sitka) and Michelle Khao (Cypress) will be here doing their practicum from now until May 15th.
Extended Day Kindergarten
- KINDERGARTEN PE Kindergarten students will be having PE in-house next week.
- BIKING REMINDER Kindergarten students will begin biking for PE on Tues, May 19th. This is advanced notice to ensure all students will be prepared with a bicycle and well-fitted helmet. Training wheels are not permitted so please remove for the first session. The instructors are prepared to get those who currently ride with training wheels on the move!
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will be practicing for their Track & Field Meet next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will be practicing for their Track & Field Meet next week.
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Day is tomorrow Fri, May 8th. Students donate a minimum of $1.00 to their teacher upon entering the classroom first thing in the morning to wear their choice of clothing rather than the school uniform. Students must wear appropriate footwear, clothes must be in good repair and hats are not permitted to be worn inside the classroom.