- MEMORY BOOK If you have photos from the Spring Performance to share for the Memory Book please email them to Tiffany or Jeanne. Memory Book sales will begin in June. More information to follow!
- PANORAMA PHOTO Our school panorama photo is booked for Monday, May 30th. Afternoon Casa families please have your children here for 10:30am. If it is raining we will re-schedule to Monday, June 6th.
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Get ready for a pan-tastic morning!!! The Fundraising Team is organizing a Pancake Breakfast on Friday, June 3rd! Tickets will be on sale Friday this week and Monday-Thursday next week. The cost is $5.00 per person and includes coffee, fruit and 2 pancakes each! The 1st seating will be at 7:50am (Lower Elementary & siblings) and the 2nd seating will be at 8:15am (Casa). Moja Monday originally scheduled for June 6th will be combined with this event and so bags of Moja coffee will also be available for purchase. All proceeds go directly to the school!
Infant & Toddler
- SUMMER & FALL REGISTRATION Registration for summer Toddler classes and September Infant & Toddler classes is now open to all families. Only 3 spots remain in the summer program and September is filling up as well. Please find attached our Summer 2016 Toddler Registration Form and September 2016 Infant & Toddler Registration Form.
Please see “All” section and check back next week for Casa specific information!
- EXTENDED-DAY PE The Extended-day Kindergarten will be participating in Yoga for PE beginning next week. Please complete and submit the attached permission form on or before Monday, May 30th. Heads up that they will be biking on June 14th & 16th in case you need to get your bikes tuned up!
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will have PE in-house next week. They will be biking on June 7th & 9th. Please complete and submit the attached waiver and permission form on or before Monday, May 30th.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will have PE in-house on Tuesday next week. They will be at Outdoor School on Thursday.
- OUTDOOR SCHOOL The Upper Elementary students will be at Outdoor School from Wednesday, June 1 to Friday, June 3.
- MONTESSORI REGIONAL TRACK MEET Reminder that drop-off and pick-up for tomorrow’s Track Meet is at West Van Secondary School track. Drop-off is between 8:30-8:45am and pick-up is between 3:15-3:30pm. We do not have a concession this year however water will be available for $1.00/bottle.
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Day is Friday, May 27th. Students donate a minimum of $1.00 to their teacher upon entering the classroom first thing in the morning to wear their choice of clothing rather than the school uniform. Students must wear appropriate footwear, clothes must be in good repair and hats/gloves are not permitted to be worn inside the classroom.