- PRO D DAY & VICTORIA DAY Reminder that tomorrow Friday, May 20th is a Pro D Day and Monday, May 23rd is Victoria Day. School will not be in session on either day.
- MEMORY BOOK If you have photos from the Spring Performance to share for the Memory Book please see Tiffany. Memory Book sales will begin in June. More information to follow!
- PANORAMA PHOTO Our school panorama photo is booked for Monday, May 30th. Afternoon Casa families please have your children here for 10:30am. If it is raining we will re-schedule to Monday, June 6th.
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST Get ready for a pan-tastic morning!!! Please join us at the North Star Pancake Breakfast on Friday, June 3rd! Tickets will be on sale Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday next week. The cost is $5.00 per person and includes coffee, fruit and 2 pancakes each! The 1st seating will be at 7:50am (Lower Elementary & siblings) and the 2nd seating will be at 8:15am (Casa). All proceeds go directly to the school!
- INVITATIONS & CARDS Just a quick reminder of our policy of distributing invitations and cards in the family pockets rather than the cubbies. This helps to avoid questions and unnecessary hurt feelings when a student does not receive something.
- QUESTIONNAIRE A questionnaire was distributed last week to families moving on from North Star next year. We would really appreciate your feedback and ask that you please submit your questionnaire by Monday so that we are able to compile the data for Board review. Thanks so much for your input!
Infant & Toddler
- SUMMER & FALL REGISTRATION Registration for summer Toddler classes and September Infant & Toddler classes is now open to all families. Only 3 spots remain in the summer program and September is filling up as well. Please find attached our Summer 2016 Toddler Registration Form and September 2016 Infant & Toddler Registration Form.
Please see “All” section and check back next week for Casa specific information!
- EXTENDED-DAY PE The Extended-day Kindergarten will continue with track & field for PE next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will continue with Track & Field for PE on Tuesday in preparation for the Montessori Regional Track Meet on Thursday.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will continue with Track & Field on Tuesday in preparation for the Montessori Regional Track meet on Thursday.
- MONTESSORI REGIONAL TRACK MEET We will be hosting the 2nd annual Montessori Regional Track Meet at West Van Secondary School track on Thursday, May 26th.
- TRACK MEET VOLUNTEERS & TENTS Thank you to those who have volunteered and/or let us know you have a tent to lend for next Thursday’s Track Meet….we are still in need of 3 more tents! (approx. size 10 x 10) We are also still looking for parent volunteers to help fill the many available roles throughout this event. Please let Jeanne know as soon as possible if you are able to help out. Thank you!!!
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Day is next Friday, May 27th. Students donate a minimum of $1.00 to their teacher upon entering the classroom first thing in the morning to wear their choice of clothing rather than the school uniform. Students must wear appropriate footwear, clothes must be in good repair and hats/gloves are not permitted to be worn inside the classroom.