- TWO LIONS FUNDRAISER is almost here!!! Please join us for our last fundraising event of the year on Sat, May 23rd at 6:00pm! It is always a super fun one so let’s also make it a super huge success!!! Tickets are $25.00 each and include a drink & appetizer. Look for ticket sellers at the front office before and after school.
- WINE WALL As part of the event, we will also be including the ever popular wine wall! Please help us build a really great wall by dropping off a bottle (or 2!) of red or white wine at the front office.
- SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS We are also kindly asking if you know of anyone that can donate an item to our silent auction table… we would really appreciate it. Thank you from The Fundraising Team!!!
- SCHOOL PANORAMA PHOTO The school panorama photo will be taken on Mon, May 25th at 9:30am. Afternoon Casa students please arrive at 9:15am. If it is raining on May 25th then the photo day will be moved to Mon, June 8th.
- CHILDRUN You can still register for the ChildRun in support of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation on Sun, May 31st. In order to register for the school team, please go to the following website: https://secure.bcchf.ca/SuperheroPages/team.cfm?Event=Childrun&Team=9416 and click on “Join Team”. Thank you, Silvina Moscato
- AID TO LIFE is now registering for the summer session!!! Classes will run for 7 weeks from July 6th-August 21st. Registration is done on a first-come first-serve basis and classes fill quickly so please pass along to friends & family. If you would like to register simply complete and submit the attached registration form along with payment.
- PRO D DAY Reminder of Pro D Day tomorrow Fri, May 15th and Victoria Day on Mon, May 18th. School will not be in session on either of these days.
- PRACTICUM STUDENTS Our AMI students, Anna Choi (Sitka) and Michelle Khao (Cypress) have completed their practicum. Hai Li Du will be here in the Cypress Room until June 5th.
Extended Day Kindergarten
- KINDERGARTEN PE Kindergarten students will be biking for PE next week. Please sign and submit the attached permission form AND waiver on or before Tues, May 19th. Please also read the attached bike checklist & camp rules.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY CAMP SUMMIT The LE students will be heading to Camp Summit for a day of fun on Fri, May 22nd. The permission slip will be emailed directly to Lower Elementary families for return on Tues, May 19th.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will be practicing for their Track & Field Meet next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will be practicing for their Track & Field Meet next week.
- TRACK & FIELD MEET We are looking for volunteers to help out at the first Montessori Regional Track Meet held for Lower & Upper Elementary students on Thurs, May 28th. We will need help setting up, timing, measuring and clean-up crew. Those with first aid or medical training please specify. If you are interested in helping out please email Jeanne.
- MEGAPHONE/BULLHORNS We are in need to 4 or 5 megaphones for the upcoming Elementary Track Meet. If you are willing to lend one to the school for the event, please email Jeanne.