- FAIR & FUNDRAISER will take place tomorrow Sat, June 16th from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Bring your friends and family for some food & fun. Volunteer information is posted on the office bulletin board. Hamburgers and hot dogs will be on sale from 11:00 to 2:30. $4.00 for a hamburger or hotdog and a drink. Raffle tickets are on sale now! 1 for $5.00 or 5 for $20.00. They will also be on sale at the Fair. The draw will take place at 2:30pm at the Fair. Food & event tickets 1 for $2.00 or 10 for $18.00.
- YEAR END PICNIC will take place at Cates Park from 12:00 to 3:00pm on Wed, June 20th. We will also be acknowledging our graduates at that time. A sign-up sheet for potluck items is posted on the office bulletin board. A map with directions will be posted next week.
- CHILDRUN Congratulations to the ChildRun Team! 23 North Star students, staff, and family signed up for the annual ChildRun, which was held June 3. Everyone had fun on the 5K walk/run, and the weather was perfect – neither too hot nor too cold. Thank you one and all for coming out to get some exercise and support a wonderful cause. See you next year!
- LOST & FOUND Our Lost & Found bin is overflowing! Please take a couple of minutes to look through the items laid out at the front office to see if anything belongs to your family. Any items left at the end of today Fri, June 15th will be donated to charity.
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL & REPORT CARDS The last day of school is next Wed, June 20th. It is early dismissal for everyone at 11:30am and report cards will be distributed. This will also be a Free Dress Day!
- KINDERGARTEN PE The Kindergarten students will have PE in-house for the remainder of the school year.
- GRAD LUNCH The Upper Elementary students will be going to White Spot for a Grad Lunch on Tues, June 19th.
- UPPER & LOWER ELEMENTARY PE All Elementary students will have PE in-house for the remainder of the school year.
- SUMMER CAMPS There are still a few spots left in our K to Year 5 Summer Camps. They are Birding Bonanza (July 3-6), Kitchen Chemist (July 16-20) and Gorilla Gardening (July 23-27). Please see Jeanne to register.