- RE-REGISTRATION Reminder that re-registrations are due on or before Wed, Mar 5th in order to secure your space for next year.
- FINANCIAL AID North Star is pleased to offer a financial aid program for students in Years 1-6 of the Elementary Program. If you would like to apply for financial aid please see Tiffany or Jeanne for an application package.
- PARENT-TEACHER MEETINGS are scheduled for tomorrow Fri, Feb 28th. Classes will not be in session. Please see email sent earlier today regarding childcare and elementary student participation.
- MOJA MONDAY Our next Moja Monday is scheduled for this Mon, Mar 3rd! Maria Wentzel will be in our lobby to help start your day with a delicious cup of hot Moja coffee! Maria & Jeanne will also have bags available for purchase. Enjoy!
- OUT OF UNIFORM BACKWARDS DAY is scheduled for next Fri, Mar 7th.
- SCHOOL PERFORMANCE The Kindergarten/Elementary performance is scheduled for Wed, Mar 12th. Information regarding tickets, timing etc. will be emailed out next week.
- OUTSIDE PATIO reminder for Casa parents to please clear the patio immediately following dismissal as this is one of our licensing requirements. Thanks!
- KINDERGARTEN PE The Kindergarten students will be doing PE in house next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will be doing PE in house next week.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will be doing PE in house next week.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY FIELDTRIP The UE students will be going on a fieldtrip to Margaret Fulton Day Centre on Wed, Mar 5th. Please complete and return the attached Margaret Fulton Permission Slip by Mon, Mar 3rd.