- STAFF HOLIDAY LUNCH THANK YOU!!! Thank you to everyone for the super yummy and delicious staff lunches. They were very much enjoyed and tremendously appreciated!!!
- WINTER BREAK Winter Break has officially started! Our first day back is Mon, Jan 7th.
- MOJA COFFEE FUNDRAISER Our Moja Coffee Fundraiser will be re-scheduled for sometime in January. Please look for an update in the New Year!
- AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS Attached please find January Registration Forms for Drama, Destination Imagination, Clay Pottery and Yoga K/1. Please note that After School Drama is now also open to Year 6 students and Tiffany will be leading Destination Imagination. If you would like to register your child for any of the After School Programs, please complete the form and return it to the school on or before Mon, Jan 7th. Please note the make-up dates for previous students on each of the applicable forms.
- GUEST SPEAKER – Margaret Evans will be here on Mon, Jan 28th to discuss the topic of “Food Sensitivity & Learning”.
- PARENT NIGHT “What Next?” for parents of 4&5 year olds is scheduled for Mon, Jan 14th.
- PARENT-CHILD NIGHT has been re-scheduled to Mon, Jan 21st from 6:00-7:00pm. More information will available on the sign-up sheet which will be posted on the office bulletin board on Mon, Jan 14th.
- MARIANA’S CASA WORKSHOPS The dates for Mariana’s next set of parent workshops are Sat. Jan 26, Tues. Jan 29 and Tues. Feb 5. Registration forms will be included in our first Weekly Memo in January.
- PARENT-CHILD NIGHT has been rescheduled to Tues, Jan 22nd from 6:00-7:00pm. More information is available on the sign-up sheet which will be posted on the office bulletin board on Mon, Jan 14th.