- OUT OF UNIFORM WACKY HAIR DAY Get out your craziest ribbons, bows, gels and colours because Wacky Hair Day is tomorrow Fri, April 28th!
- PANCAKE BREAKFAST AND OUT OF UNIFORM PYJAMA DAY has been moved to Fri, June 9th.
- CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL RACE Please come join us to walk/run in the RBC Children’s Hospital Race on Sun, June 4th. This is an event that’s fun for the WHOLE family! Event details and our North Star Montessori team can be found at http://www.bcchf.ca/events/event-calendar/rbc-race-for-the-kids/. Simply click on “Get Involved”, “Register” and “Join an Existing Team”. Select “North Star Montessori” – password Parent2016. Please contact Maria Wentzel if you have any questions.
- AFTER SCHOOL CARE Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-18 academic year. This includes students who will enter Extended-day Kindergarten next year. If you would like to register please complete and submit the attached application form to the front office. Spaces will be filled on a first come-first serve basis.
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK ORDERS The due date for this month’s Scholastic Book orders has been extended by one week. Please put your completed order forms, along with payment, into the pocket on the main bulletin board on or before 12:30 pm next Fri, May 5th.
- SUMMER TODDLER CLASSES (15-36 months) We are happy to announce that we will once again run a summer program for the month of July. This will be for Toddler children only. Classes will run Tuesday through Friday, from 9:00-10:30am and 11:00-12:30pm. Please note that one make-up class will be honoured during this time for any absences due to travel, etc. To register for the summer session, please submit the attached summer registration form (along with payment) to the front office.
- EXTENDED-DAY PE The Extended-day students will continue with swimming for PE next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will have track & field for PE next week.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will have track & field for PE next week.
- UE OUTDOOR SCHOOL The Upper Elementary students will be travelling to Camp Latona from Wed, May 31st to Fri, June 2nd. Please see the attached permission form, map, and packing list for further information. Permission forms and payment are due by Mon, May 15th.