- GARAGE SALE A reminder to please take a look around your home, garage, closets, basement etc, check with friends and family and let’s see if we can collect enough items for a really successful North Star Garage Sale!!! Let’s make this happen together!!! Once the North Star Fundraising Team has a new date confirmed we will let you know.
- EASTER WEEKEND Reminder that there is no school tomorrow Fri, Apr 3rd and Mon, Apr 6th.
- OPEN HOUSE Our next Open House is scheduled for Wed, Apr 8th from 4:00-7:00pm. Please help spread the word to friends and family. This is a great opportunity for parents and children to tour the school, see inside of the classrooms and meet our teachers!
- OUT OF UNIFORM CULTURAL DAY is coming up on Fri, Apr 17th! Students may choose to dress in clothing from their own culture or from another one. Either way, it is not necessary to have an entire outfit – a hat, skirt or any other article of clothing is sufficient to participate in the day.
- MOJA MONDAY (TUESDAY!) Since Monday is a holiday we are going to hold Moja Tuesday next week on Tues, Apr 7th! Feel free to stop in at the front office and start your day off with a delicious cup of coffee compliments of Moja Coffee!!! Bags of coffee will also be available for purchase at $14/bag. Remember coffee sales = fundraising dollars for the classrooms!
Please see All families section and check back next week for Casa specific information!
Extended Day Kindergarten
- KINDERGARTEN PE Kindergarten students will continue with Martial Arts for PE next week.
- UPPER ELEMENTARY PE The UE students will have PE in-house next week.
- LOWER ELEMENTARY PE The LE students will continue with Martial Arts for PE next week.
- FREE DRESS DAY Our next Free Dress Day is Fri, Apr 10th. Students donate a minimum of $1.00 to their teacher upon entering the classroom first thing in the morning to wear their choice of clothing rather than the school uniform. Students must wear appropriate footwear, clothes must be in good repair and hats are not permitted to be worn inside the classroom.
- SCHOOL ZONE Just a quick reminder for all parents to please remember that the street outside of our school is a School Zone and to please be mindful of your speed and pay close attention as children are exiting their vehicles and crossing the street to the school.
- ELEMENTARY PARENT DISCOVERY NIGHT Reminder that the Elementary Parent Discovery night will be held on Tues, Apr 14th from 6:30-7:30pm. The topic is Peace Education and the sign-up sheet will be posted on the office bulletin board next week.